One day,Sally was playing at the playground.
Then,a man asked her,"Can you take that ripe fruit
down from the tree?" Sally nodded her head and
climbed the tree. At night, Sally told her
mother about climbing the tree,her mother said,
"How could you? You can't climb a tree with your
skirt! People can see your panty!" "I am truly
sorry, I promise I will not
do that again." replied Sally.
The next day,the same man asked Sally to pick up
the ripe fruit from the tree again. Sally
remembered what her mother told her so, she took
off her skirt because her mother said she can't
climb with her skirt. She took off her panty too
so that people can't see her panty.
At night she told her mother the same thing
again so her mother said,"Again? I thought I
already told you not to do that?" "I did what you
said " said Sally. "Huh?" "I took off my skirt
because you said I can't climb with my skirt! And
I took off my panty because you said people can
see my panty! And Sally's mother fainted!
The End
Please do not do this!
although this is a true story!
No comments:
Post a Comment